About the Client
The client is an American multinational software company founded in 1989 that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open-source products.
Being a product focused company, the client wanted to exploit the lack of an apt enterprise mobile product that maintained high standards of security.
Questionable mobile applications may lead to applications being blocked, paralyzing productivity. This is a risk most organizations are skeptic about when
it comes to enterprise mobility. To address this challenge, the client wanted to create the Worx Mobile Apps.
The client wanted a business-class secure note taking application with email and calendar integration that seamlessly work together. The application would have to securely create, synchronize and share notes with specific user groups. The application had to support outlook integration and provide search and store notes options. It had to allow users to record, recall, and share text, photographic, audio, and video notes with the help of contextual information relating to events, locations, and people.
The client partnered with RapidValue to build their business class note taking application. RapidValue designed and built the application which includes features such as:
- Allows user to create notes with rich text format support like
- Text size change
- Text Color
- Background color
- Supports both audio and image attachment in notes
- Allows user to create notebooks and add notes in them
- Allows user to create tags in notes
- Allows creation of reminders for notes
- Allows notes to be sent as email
- Syncs notes at regular interval
The application uses ShareFile servers to store notes which can be synchronized across multiple devices. The application is available on iOS and Android Devices.
- Faster Time to Market (TOM) – Reduced by over 30%
- Increase in revenue – Introduction of the product helped the company increase their bottom – line significantly, approximately by 25%
- Highest selling product – For the company, since this product was launched