Oracle Mobile Framework
With in-depth technology, understanding and consulting experience, we have the expertise to mobilize various Oracle ERP products like Oracle e-business Suite 11i and 12, Siebel, JDE and PeopleSoft.
Our solution is suitable for Oracle users (companies already having Oracle instance installed). RapidValue’s eQuipMeTM Oracle Mobile Framework (E-Biz Accelerator) consists of pre-built components and connectors to mobilize Oracle applications ERP modules. These components are customizable and can be easily connected to other Oracle ERP products like Siebel, JD Edwards and Peoplesoft systems.The pre-built eQuipMeTM modules and eQuipMeTM applications include Field Service Management, HR Management Systems, Inventory Management, Procurement Management, Workflow Approvals, Expense Management and Sales Order Management.
RapidValue delivers end-to-end solution using Oracle technologies such as Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF).
Typical Components of Oracle E-Biz Accelerator Framework:
Oracle E-Biz Mobile Accelerator Framework comprises of three main components: eQuipMeTM Oracle Connectors, Oracle Fusion Middleware and eQuipMeTM Mobile Applications. The middleware is built leveraging components from Oracle E-Biz Mobile Accelerator library.
- Pre-built eQuipMeTM Oracle Connectors
- This includes seeded and custom Oracle APIs
- And connectors and web services from Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG) deployment
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle FMW is the integration middleware, recommended by Oracle for robust integration with third-party systems and mobile devices
- It provides security protocol, web service orchestration, routing of web services and transformation of web service from one form to another
- Oracle FMW provides several adapters such as file transfer, database, email, messaging etc. There are enterprise adapters for popular systems like SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, JDE etc.
- eQuipMeTM Mobile Applications
- The application has a pre-built customizable solution suite which enhances the framework
- The mobile client application can built using multiple mobile technologies and platform
- The applications can be developed using Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF), Native iOS/Android platform and Cross-platform technologies
How to Mobilize Oracle Products?
We have a team of domain experts to mobilize Oracle ERP systems using various mobile technologies. The key mobile technology options are:
- Native Application development – This can be done using the appropriate tools such as Xcode-iOS and Eclipse-Android. Native applications which provide good user experience and take advantage of the native features like barcode scanning, offline sync etc.
- Cross-Platform development using Oracle MAF platform – This can be created using Oracle MAF (Mobile Application Framework). This is Oracle approved development framework and is getting developed as the mobile development framework.
We have the expertise to develop mobile application using Oracle technologies to leverage full capabilities of Oracle ecosystem.
- Seamless Integration – With prebuilt components and in-built connectors, our framework enables rapid mobile enablement of your Oracle backend systems.
- Accessible from Multiple Device Platforms – The mobile application to access data from your ERPs can be built using any of the technology options – Mobile Web, Native application, Hybrid application or Oracle MAF. Therefore, you can provide remote data access to your staff on any of the devices.
- Quicker Time to Market – Reduce the development life cycle by using pre-built components for individual modules and modularized designs. This enables your business to market quickly and helps gain a competitive advantage.
- Lower TCO – Achieve reduced TCO by having lower procurement, implementation and operational cost. Choose your preferred mobile platform technology; implement mobile security and MDM/MAM functionality from the same service provider.
- High Performance & Usability – Our framework enables integration in a highly scalable manner, allowing offline access of data leading to high performance and usability.
- Customized Solution – Your ERP modules and mobile application can be customized as per your business requirements without the need to make any changes to your core enterprise systems.
These applications can be connected to the appropriate systems in several ways with solutions such as MEAP platforms, connecting the system to a middleware etc. To know more about our solution to mobilizing Oracle products,download our whitepaper.