At RapidValue, we have a team of experts working on ReactJS. Some of the areas of expertise include:
ReactJS is a great way to start, but as your team grows and your requirements change, you need to ensure that your system is designed to cater to your growing needs. We can help you set up instances that help your employees use the system as your organization scale.
Integrate your existing systems with ReactJS for smooth operations. Our expert consultants can help you take maximum advantage of the framework. Integration of custom applications on to ReactJS can be challenging at times, but we are able to help you integrate your existing web based applications onto ReactJS. We can, also, help in developing custom applications that integrates with your ReactJS instances.
Custom Applications & Integration
- React-widgets offer a set of html form inputs, built from scratch with React. The suite is based on the excellent work done by Kendo UI Core, and jQuery UI, but built as true components, and not library wrappers. By building each widget entirely in React, it can leverage all of the benefits of the React ecosystem and philosophy.
- React ag-Grid’s core interface maps directly onto what is required by React making ag-Grid and React match, perfectly.
- React-Grid- Layout is the only grid layout system for React. It features auto-packing, draggable and resizable widgets, static widgets, a fluid layout, and separate layouts per responsive breakpoint.
- Live/Hot Reload – React Native can be configured to, automatically, re-render the current view in the iPhone Simulator, without rebuilding the Xcode project.
- Flexbox – You might be comfortable with the visual aid of the Interface Builder in Xcode but with React Native’s Flex box, auto layout might seem complex, compared to Flex box. It solves UI issues for multiple devices of iOS and Android in no time.
- Live Updates: With React Native, it is possible to do live updates without accessing the App Store – much like for a web application. There are, already, services to help with this like ‘AppHub’, or you could build it yourself.
- The Client: A provider of real-time situational awareness and intelligence on global topics of interest. They collect, analyze, monitor and report on information from online and private electric sources. The client is a virtual data interpreter, allowing source location, language, and quality to inform rather than inhibit search and analysis.
- About the App: There was a performance enhancement to a big extent. jQuery and Dojo are considered to be simple for development but when it comes to performance, it’s heavy. React’s virtual-dom concept is very much known for its high performance. In the application, all the Dojo based grid table is replaced with Axios based grid table.
- Solution: RapidValue developed a web application, using ReactJS and replaced Dojo library with Axios library for implementation of ReactJS. It has built tailored lexicons in over 200 languages for searching across the web or large, unstructured data repositories. There are Ajax calls from different modules in the current application and for this Ajax call currently, ‘Dojo’ library in the production, is being used. We have removed the ‘Dojo’ library and replaced it with ‘Axios’ library, for higher performance.
- Value Offered: The application users can get detailed reports on information of interest. They are able to characterize ideological and political orientation, web footprint, and obtain topical trend analysis. The application users can, also, search across data sources and generate actionable output.