Technology assists to modernize the way by which people use the smart devices. Technology is advancing at a fast pace and evolving with Internet, while connecting the entire technology ecosystem. Several theories have evolved into technologies which seemed difficult few years back. But, it has now become a reality. With the advent of technology innovations, enthusiasts are adopting new and unique ways and these latest innovations add glory to the professional and personal life of the people.
There are several developments happening in different aspects of user centric design and design aesthetics, too. This has a strong impact on the user experience on mobile applications. At RapidValue, we strive to stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our domain experts are implementing mobility solutions which adhere to the latest user centric design and technology, suited across all device platforms. We can customize the technology solution and UI design to meet your business requirements, which are in-line with your strategy and goals.
User Centric Design & Aesthetics
Designing UI at RapidValue includes the following stages
- User Research
- Understanding users characteristics and behaviours
- Observe users and their mannerisms on similar products
- Questionnaires, surveys, focus groups and user interviews
- Generating personas from the data collected
- User Centric Design
- Including users in the earlier stages of design
- Collect feedback from users during the design/development cycle
- Gather their comments, opinions to improve design/development
- Brainstorming, Wireframing
- Brainstorming to combine innovative thoughts into the design process
- Wireframing to design layouts which eases up visual design
- Design iterations are easier on wireframes
- Visual Design
- Flat design is an answer to the problems caused by skeuomorphism
- It is modern, attractive, and has a very low loading time on apps and websites
- It’s not just the aesthetics of flatness, but the usability of flat design that matters the most
- Flat design relieves the ‘heavy-feel’ of apps
- Transparency helps in delivering a simple and comprehensive navigation
- Transparency keeps users focused and minimizes the interfering factors
- Simplicity increases the productivity
- Simplicity in design can focus more on the features and functionalities of an app
- Simple design is modern and clean
- Apps are made self-evident and self-explanatory
- Info screens are avoided to a large scale
- A minimal quick-intro slide gives the whole idea of a product
- Users prefer interfaces that are self-explanatory
- A self-explanatory design works very well in the first-time run
- It’s about content over chrome
- Information is often read, hence a beautifully written text matters
- Legible and readable content pleases user’s eyes
- Subtle contrast and perfect combination differentiates different textual information
- Hierarchy in content can be applied alone by the using different typefaces in a font
- Usage of colors on type gives them a clickable feel
- Choosing a different font gives you an identity
- A wide range of fonts to experiment on UI designs are available;including Helvetica, Roboto, Segoe as standards for Apple, Android and Windows;but also fonts like Gotham, Avenir, etc;to try out
- Low-fidelity prototypes gives a bigger picture of the final product
- Helps an get initial reaction to the design
- Allows cross-checking of guidelines, standards and branding
- Design Implementation
- Work with development team in parallel to deliver pixel-perfect output
- UI/UX Specs for developers to implement the design
- These are the little things that matters the most
- Design elements become more humane, delightful and effective
- “The details are not the details, details make the design” – Charles Eames
- Design Testing
- Evaluating the design after the development cycle
- Check every screen, each and every element for consistency, accuracy, colour and all other factors depending on the design
- Repeatedly iterate for erroneous in design
- Product Release
- Release of product and collect user rating on the app in overall
- Conduct surveys to get real-user data
- Field studies for collection the actual usage of the app
‘Bluetooth’, a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances between phones, has been popular since early 2000s. Though many innovative products have been built on this technology, it has few drawbacks such as slower data transmission and higher battery consumption. Apple has reinvented the wheel using the same Bluetooth technology called iBeacon in the iOS7.0 release which, will enhance the communication and engaging factor, with regards to the consumers, especially for the retail industry. iBeacon is an indoor proximity system that Apple calls “a new class of low-powered, low-cost transmitters that can notify nearby iOS 7 devices of their presence”. This technology is also supported on Android OS. RapidValue offers beacon solutions on Android and iOS which is known as rBeacon Solutions.
for rBeacon Solutions.
- 1Buy 4 Oranges for $1Offer Valid till June 30
- 2Get 20% off on 2lb Chicken coupon code 24gh
Dry Shampoo New product launched
- 4Thank you for shopping at our store
Using a smart analytics engine, rBeacon can provide large amount of data with information about spending, buying, and consumer interest which enables retailers to customize content, messaging and customer experience in stores to increase sales and drive loyalty without end user input.
Augmented Reality Solutions
Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whoseelements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data. With the help of advanced Augmented Reality technology, the information about the surrounding real world of the user becomes interactive and digitally manipulative.
Our custom-developed mobility solution addresses some of the key benefits of AR such as:
- Novelty – AR being in the stage of infancy, the onus is on the organization to make the most of this exciting and unique technology.
- Personalization – Since AR uses concepts of your own images, it relates specifically, to them and therefore, makes it more engaging to a customer.
- Virality – The Novelty factor will encourage users to share their experience with their networks, creating a larger pull in the market.
- Content – To create virtual product demos for consumers, thus, helping them to make purchase decisions.
- Interactivity – The elements of surprise and personalization makes AR very entertaining and interactive, hence promoting among the customers becomes easy.
Internet of Things
Internet of Things – More popularly known as ‘IoT’ refers to the detectable objects which are unique and whose virtual presence is linked to the Internet. The connectivity can be either wired or wireless. Devices which adopt near field communication, RFID, QR Codes, Barcodes etc. are tagged as IoT devices. IoT devices are gaining popularity across industries such as Healthcare, Automobile, Retail and Manufacturing. It has become quite popular among individuals. As per Gartner, there will be ~ 26 billion devices on the Internet of Things by 2020.
Our team of IoT experts is all geared up to adopt this technology and implement them in mobile applications. In addition, we are also implementing the mobile roadmap to enable new features and functionality into our existing services and solutions. And our domain experts are constantly researching on the latest technological developments.
To know more about our solution, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org