1. Multi-tenancy provides the most benefit and enables to thrive in today's fast-paced business environment.
Enables a wider variety of resources available to more people in your organization-all without slowing down applications or hampering security and privacy.
2. Provides each of its customers a separate, secure space for storing data and projects.
Multi-tenancy provides greater storage capacity and improved access versus a single-tenant cloud design with limited access and security parameters.
3. Multi-tenancy can offer flexibility & easy scalability to meet the demands of a growing workload.
Cloud-based virtualization of storage locations provides greater flexibility and easier accessibility from nearly any location or device. Process for spinning up a new cloud and application is incredibly easy and done quickly.
4. Savings created by multi-tenancy come from sharing the same resources with multiple tenants.
Sharing resources provides a way for an application vendor to create and maintain resources once for all customers, which can result in significant savings.
5. Multi-tenancy speeds up upgrades, saves time and cost with lesser requirements for server/cloud requirements.
Provides savings by reducing development and deployment costs to companies that develop applications. These savings are passed on to customers, increasing competitive advantages for all parties involved.
6. The database schema is shared. One copy of the schema is available to all tenants.
Schema changes only need to be made once for all tenants. This allows changes to be rolled out faster. The shared schema allows one version of the r-code to be shared by all tenants.