We are glad to announce that RapidValue Solutions has been selected for one of the speaking sessions by Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG – a technology and application forum for Oracle Community) at their annual event held on 7th – 11th April 2013 at COLLABORATE 13 – OAUG Forum in Denver, Colorado, USA.
The COLLABORATE 13 conference is hosted by three of Oracle’s biggest and most influential users groups – Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG), Independent Oracle User Group (IOUG), Quest International Users Group (Quest).
The conference consists of educational and interactive sessions:-
- Customizable curriculum to select from 1200 sessions in 23 tracks
- In-depth training workshops to continue elevating your Oracle knowledge
- Keynote sessions by Aron Ralston, Adventure & Author; Sean D. Tucker, Aviator – Team Oracle; Martin Wildberger, Vice President, worldwide Information Management Development, IBM and Katherine Ridenhour, Retired Battalion Chief, Aurora Fire Department, CO
- Exhibitor Area packed with products and solution providers who can help you solve your specific technology challenges and supercharge your Oracle performance
- Networking Events including dozens of Geographic User Group (Geo) meetings, Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings, Women in Technology events, special receptions
- Oracle Roadmap Sessions to understand the up-coming strategy and technology enhancements around Oracle Products
“We are pleased to receive this opportunity to present at COLLABORATE -13, a prestigious event for Oracle Community. RapidValue Solutions will present a whitepaper – “Mobilize Oracle Applications – A Scalable Approach to Extending Oracle Modules to Smart-phone Apps“. We intend to share our experiences in mobile enabling Oracle Applications ERP modules in a scalable way” says Rajesh Padinjaremadam, CEO, RapidValue Solutions.
This is a great conference to exchange ideas and resources. And we look forward to interacting with you at the event.
For more details, visit: collaborate.oaug.org