We are all facing an unprecedented situation across the globe due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19. At RapidValue, we are closely monitoring the ongoing situation regarding the spread and impact of the Coronavirus. Given the ever-evolving nature of the response to this virus, we are committed to providing you with our services without any interruptions.
We have taken the necessary proactive measures for the safety of our people; ranging from restricting travel to intensifying workplace measures, and constituting rapid response plans. Our Business Continuity Plan team includes co-workers from all the levels in our organization – Leadership team, Engagement Management, HR, Marketing, Sales, Infrastructure & Finance.
Our employees are our biggest assets.The health and safety of our employees and their families are of utmost importance for us.
- As a part of our Business Continuity Plan, we have provided mandatory Work From Home for all our employees.
- We have ensured all our employees are well-equipped with all the resources (Laptops, Hi-speed internet, VPN connectivity, testing devices, etc.) required to work remotely.
- Our internal communication team is regularly sharing preventive measures and best practices with all the employees.
- There are dedicated SPOCs for each of our office locations who could be reached out for any issues faced by our associates.
Work From Home
- We had conducted a pilot run in the second week of March and considering its successful results, the mandatory work from home policy was rolled out on the 23rd of March 2020. Also, the data gathered from the pilot run was used in drafting certain guidelines and policies to ensure successful deliveries during this period.
- To ensure data integrity and information security, we have been educating our employees on the best practices of working from home and acting responsibly to uphold organizational reputation.
- All our associates have access to our official communication tools and platforms for seamless collaboration with team members, manager and customers.
For some of the companies that haven’t managed remote employees in any great number, the transition to this new working style could prove to be complex. To make things easier for you, here’s a checklist of actions that you should be considering. Business Continuity Plan Checklist and Best Practices
Customers & Project Delivery
We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure continued support to our customers through our business continuity measures.
- We have kept our customers updated on our business continuity plan, and our client engagement team & delivery teams are in constant touch with their respective clients.
- Our Project Managers are working closely with their respective teams to ensure productivity and on-time project delivery.
- We have increased the frequency of our internal standup/sync-up meetings.
Hiring, Onboarding & Training
- We have shifted to remote and virtual hiring techniques.
- During a situation wherein a face to face meeting is unavoidable, all the COVID-19 related safety and preventive measures are being taken.
- We have initiated virtual/online learning and training sessions for our associates.
Preventive Steps Taken for Our Office Premises
- We had started the screening of employees and guests at the facility to check their temperature. If anyone was found unwell, they were being advised to seek immediate medical assistance.
- We had also increased the frequency of cleaning common areas within our work premises and fumigation of entire facilities to eradicate the possibility of infection.
- We have taken all the required steps in accordance with guidance from local government and public health authorities across the globe.
- We had gradually reduced the business travels as per the government and the local country travel advisory and currently we have stopped all our business travels.
- The measures and travel limitations set by the authorities in each of our geos were tracked and employees promptly notified to ensure compliance with the specified norms.
- We have been advising employees to practice self-quarantine upon return from long/overseas travel (business/personal) or if exhibiting symptoms and also to limit domestic travels.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our measures as necessary to continue to address concerns and needs during this very unpredictable time. Our leadership & BCP teams are meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves, to adjust our operations to maintain business continuity.